St. Louis - Headquarters
Seiler Plastics Corporation
9750 Reavis Park Drive
St. Louis, MO 63123
Toll Free: 888-673-4537
Atlanta - Sales Office
Plastic Sheet and Die Cut Sheet
At Seiler Plastics, our sheet production
capabilities go beyond basic sheet extrusion. SPC has the capability to convert your
sheet into a finished product by utilizing the latest sheet fabricating technology, including: in-line slitting, die cutting, hole
punching, thermoforming (our extruded sheet division is also a major supplier to our thermoforming operation),
and more, to meet a wide variety of custom requirements.
Die cutting sheet has been a focus of SPC for over 20 years. SPC has the capabilities to produce die cut parts in small volume
for your extremely unique applications as well as mass production in quantities of 500,000 pieces or more.
Click here to See How Seiler Can Save You Money
Standard plastics converters use 4x8 sheets and then cut to your specifications. At Seiler, we extrude custom sheets to minimize scrap.
Using 4x8 sheets
Using Custom Extruded Sheets
Seiler Plastics can extrude many types of material to fulfill your requirements.
See our Plastic Sheet Material Specifications.
- HDPE - High Density Polyethylene
- LDPE - Low Density Polyethylene
- HMWPE - High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
- MPE - Modified Polyethylene
- High Impact Polystyrene
- ABS Sheet
- Custom Color Matching Available
- Standard 4x8 Sheets
- Custom sheets with up to 60" width in any length
- Thicknesses to .250"
- Die Cut to your specifications if applicable
- Packaging & Shipping Dividers
- Plastic Liners
- Part Protection
- Returnable Packaging
- Furniture Backing
- Shelf & Drawer Liners
- Bag Bottoms & Liners
- Slip Sheets & Strips
- Die cutting capabilities for thicknesses up to 0.100"
- Color matching available upon request (5,000 lb. minimum)
- Sheet available either cut to length or on rolls